Wednesday 23 May 2018

Slingers of the Mediterranean part 2



An expansion to my previous bases of Greek and Balearic Slingers from Newline Designs 20mm Ancients range. This expansion came about because I realised that I "needed" to have more light infantry for Lost Battles re-fights. I hope they will mix well as these miniatures were painted with the Army painter spray flesh undercoat and Delvan mud wash method I have been using for a while now. It was interesting at least to compare some recently finished miniatures with some older ones.

I feel like I have been progressing well with my painting projects but now there will be a lot less time for painting and gaming because of a new arrival. We now have a daughter to take care of which is great and hopefully one day she will take a small interest in the hobby! I'll not hold my breath, and I will try to slowly, when I can, to continue to get a bit of painting and with any luck gaming done.  

 1/72 Ancients

No comments:

Post a Comment