Tuesday 20 June 2017

Numidian Javlinmen


I haven't been spending as much time on the hobby as I would like. A little bit of painting here and there but not much of a sustained effort. Even keeping up to date with hobby sites or historical sites where I get inspired to keep working on my miniatures. Recently however I have had a bit of a spurt and a catch up of taking pictures so will post a few updates over the next few days.

First off an update of these Numidians. Just a re-highlight of their face and tunics. I also tried to introduce a bit of variety in with the shields with a few shades of browns mottled on to give an impression of texture.

These were a fairly quick to update but its sometimes good to do a simpler task to get back into painting. The biggest hurdle for me is the prep and cleaning of the miniatures but these things need to be done!



No comments:

Post a Comment